Dr Kostic has more than 14 years of experience in tax advisory services. Apart from working as a consultant, he has been lecturing Tax Law at the Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade since 2005. Apart from working for Deloitte and lecturing at the Faculty of Law, since 2012 dr Kostic has been engaged in the Ministry of Finance work groups for the reform of corporate and personal income tax. With respect to transfer prices, the key projects of dr Kostic include the preparation of the transfer pricing documentation for a large number of Serbian clients.
Dr Kostic is the author of a substantial number of articles regarding taxes published in Serbia and abroad. Dr Kostic is the co-author of the commentary on interpretation and application Serbia’s DTTs, together with Prof. Dr Dejan Popovic.
• Graduated from Faculty of Law at Belgrade University
• Master of International Taxation LL.M (NYU)
• Magister and Phd degree obtained from Faculty of Law at Belgrade University
• Founder and member of BoD of Serbian Fiscal Society
• Member of International Fiscal Association (IFA)